For us at The Nazarbagh Palace, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of utmost importance. As novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been declared pandemic by World Health Organization (WHO); we are closely following guidelines from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and local health departments.
These are challenging times for all of us and we at The Nazarbagh Palace are committed to the safety and well being of all associated with us.
We follow a strict hygiene, cleanliness and sanitization program that takes complete care of your safety with regards to sanitization, hygiene and distancing without compromising on your comfort and level of experience.
We take standards of hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and assure you that we are taking all possible precautionary measures to make your stay with us safe and stress free.
We would like to update you with our COVID-19 protocol;
Health and safety of guests are being ensured by the following measures:
- Health: All the guests and employees entering our hotels are undergoing body temperature screening, and are being provided with liquid hand wash and alcohol-based sanitizers. Hand sanitization at reception and lobby. Luggage is sanitized on arrival.
- Sanitization: W are adhering to stricter cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting protocols with special attention given to high-touch surfaces.
- It is mandatory for all the guests to download Aarogya Setu app in their mobile phones/ tabs at the time of arrival at the hotel.
- Sanitizer stations on all guest corridors and public spaces.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory by all guests, staff and visitors in public areas.
- All rooms being pre-sanitized as per the laid down SOP by undertaking sanitization process with proper gloves, masks etc.
- We would also advise that you keep yourself updated with the latest information from the relevant authorities to travel safer. World Health Organization provides credible information on protection and safety protocols and rolling updates pertaining to COVID-19.